Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back In Action!!

Hello there blog followers!!

I am very proud to announce I will again be adding to the blog! If you did not get the update, I paralleled my blog to the McDonough County Voice and began writing a column for them, all while switching my usual writings from this blog to a "private blog". I am happy to again begin posting my workouts and stories here on the "public blog". For those of you who have continued to follow me throughout both blogs thank you!! Now..if only I could teach my followers from home to not only visit the blog weekly, but "follow" the blog!! LOL

I am currently working on a personal website for my platform and "eCHANGE" programs as well as my cross-lates fitness method! Cross-Lates has taken off like fire the last few months and I wish it were easier to explain in text form! Because of the extensive technique, I suggest coming to campus recreation or one of my Cross-Lates seminars and learn the method first hand! =)

Tomorrow I will be posting a cross fit workout I have created for me and one of my clients I train in the afternoon. We will test it out for you all and then share the wealth!!

Remember Get Fit, Stay Fit.....Make a true lifestyle change!

And of course in case you are getting after a morning cardio session..here is the one I will be doing!! Just in case you want to try it too =)

Rise and Shine Cardio Session

-After a brief warm up and dynamic stretching
-Jog 1-1.5 miles (for me this is my jog to the local HS track. For you it may be a jog around the area surrounding the track or you could do this all on a treadmill)
-Once to "track" the sprints begin. "Modified Mountain"
-100m-100-200-200-300-200-200-100-100
-Jog another 1-1.5 miles at a steady state (for me this is the jog home!)
***Remember go at your own pace! If you are not to a running level walk and/or cut some distance down. Can't sprint?..simply go to YOUR max! Make it your own, doing something is better than nothing!!! =)

As Always, Enjoy!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment