Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"Fit Kids Camp" Coming to Quincy this Saturday!!

Hello everyone! In case you aren't one of my "Fitness e mail" recipients, then you may not have seen my last few post. I have not posted on this blog since June 1 because I had some request to post on the "private blog" and give some personal feedback! One of these days I will merge the two, but I have a lot of people who still can't seem to find their way to this one! ;)

As many of you know, one of my favorite things to do is host my self created "eCHANGE Fit Kids Camps" and "eCHANGE Dance & Nutrition Clinics". I host these on behalf of my personal platform "eCHANGE - The Fight Against Childhood Obesity & Inactivity". This issue is very dear to my heart and I live for my next event!

This Saturday I will be hosting a Fit Kids Camp at the Quincy Kroc Center! We will be doing a "Kids Zumba Party" and introducing "Simple Exercise Basics at Home" during the first half of the camp and then working on nutrition and health education through fun games and guest speakers during the second half!

This event is FREE and of course will be great fun and educational for all children! The age limit is 6-12 and for more information and registration please call the Quincy Kroc Center at (217) 222-5762.

I hope to see some familiar faces there and many new faces as well!

Remember -  Get Fit, Stay Fit!!! =)

- Meg
Miss Quincy 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment